Michal Sadowski - 13 best practices to help you improve your customer support and customer success.
1. Don't try to sell
2. Power of words "Thank you" and "Sorry"
3. Try to build informal relations with customers.
4. Use alternative communication channels such as FB Messenger, Twitter or even Instagram.
5. Talk through benefits. Not buzzwords.
6. Be flexible. Give users time to learn your product.
7. Offer help every step of the way.
9. Be brief.
10. Don't try to hide your imperfections.
11. Be proud but stay humble.
12. Stay close to customers regardless of your position or company size.
13. Go the extra mile.