FoundersHK hosted a fireside chat (on Zoom) with Richard Wong (Coursera), and Victoria Woo (Stanford University) on the topic of Business of Online Education 101.
From online courses to coaching and beyond, creative entrepreneurs can build successful businesses and beyond.
You will learn:
- How to build a knowledge-based business?
- What are the best practices to create online content?
- How to market your classes online?
- What is the right pricing model?
- Dos and Don'ts in building your knowledge business
- Victoria Woo - Lecturer at Stanford University
- Richard Wong - SVP Engineering and
- Edith Yeung - Co-Founder of FoundersHK, General Partner at Race Capital and Advisor to 500 Startups